ZO Pigment Control Crème 2% HQ is a powerful bleaching solution that lightens hyperpigmentation and reduces sun damage effectively.
ZO Pigment Control Crème 2% HQ: Your Solution for Hyperpigmentation
2 in stock
2 in stock
ZO Pigment Control Crème 2% HQ, a highly potent bleaching solution specifically designed to lighten and inhibit hyperpigmentation.
This powerful crème works by altering the natural processes that cause cell damage, effectively slowing down melanin production to even out skin tone. It dramatically reduces the appearance of chloasma, melasma, freckles, and sun damage.
The ZO Pigment Control Crème 2% HQ contains 2% hydroquinone, a highly effective treatment for moderate to severe hyperpigmentation, particularly melasma. This potent compound gradually bleaches and lightens a wide variety of skin conditions, and reduces sun damage.
Key Benefits of ZO Pigment Control Crème
- Serves as a hydroquinone starting point for most patients
- Gradual skin bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions – chloasma, melasma, freckles and other unwanted hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Corrects existing pigments
- Suppresses future pigment
Hydroquinone should be used for a maximum treatment period of 3 months to avoid inflammation, rebound hyperpigmentation, and reduced tolerance. After this treatment period, maintain your results with the ZO® Non-Hydroquinone Brightening System.
Experience the transformative power of ZO Pigment Control Crème 2% HQ today.